Celebrate Mexican Independence Day in Las Vegas with World-Renowned Entertainers
- Singer, dancer and actress Jennifer Lopez will bring the heat to her residency at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Sept. 12, 14 & 15.
- Latin music superstar Luis Miguel will perform at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Sept. 13-14.
- Latin heartthrob Enrique Iglesias returns to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Sept. 15-16.
- Mexican group Banda MS and Caifanes will perform at MGM Grand Garden Arena, at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Sept. 14.
- Carlos Santana will take over the House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 12 and 14-16 and Sept. 19.
- The “fluffy” comedian Gabriel Iglesias brings the laughs to The Mirage Hotel & Casino, Sept. 15-16.
- Chayanne will perform his pop hits at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Sept. 14.
- Felipe Esparza will bring his hilarious standup to The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, Sept. 14.
- Middleweight boxers Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin will face off again in the ring at T-Mobile Arena, Sept. 15.
- Romeo Santos will perform at MGM Grand Garden Arena inside the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Sept. 15.
- Mexican mariachi singer Alejandro Fernández will wow audiences at Mandalay Bay Events Center inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 15.
THE NEW YORK LATINO FILM FESTIVAL, PRESENTED BY HBO, KICKS OFF OPENING NIGHT WITH AWARD-WINNING FILM ‘PRINCESS OF THE ROW’
Press Alert The nations’ leading Latino film festival, celebrating its 16th anniversary, will be held on August 12 – 18, 2019 with films and events featuring emerging and established Latino actors, filmmakers, influencers, and more. Full...
Press Alert For Immediate Release: NOW STREAMING ON HBO Triggering Coming of Age Short "Me 3.769" to premiere on HBO on Aug 1st -A child victim of sexual abuse is at the center of award-winning filmmaker Elaine Del Valle's Poignant Storyline -...
News / Noticias The City Parks Foundation SummerStage Concert Series presents over 100 shows in all 5 NYC Boroughs throughout the Summer. The best part? Almost every show is free and curated specifically for the neighborhood it's presented in. Throughout...